HGC specializes in commercial construction. We have a full scale architectural crew and have performed work ranging from concrete flatwork to custom finish work; our electrical crew is able to perform all facets of interior electrical work and other specialties such as fire alarm installations; our mechanical crew is proficient with heating systems and all aspects of plumbing; and our administrative staff is fully equipped to facilitate each project by providing complete project submittals, JHAs, QC reports and other project documentation.
Our recently completed projects include a new Headquarters for CRTC, a new Consolidated Parking Lot at the entrance of Fort Greely for the US Army, a Fire Team Ready Facility for the 49th Missile Defense Battalion (MD), a Tactical Vehicle Storage for the 49th MD and various other new construction and remodel projects on Fort Greely.
Self Performed Work
- Concrete Including: Flatwork, Sidewalks and Blocks
- Wood and Metal Framing
- Door and Window Installation
- Siding and Insulation
- Finishes Including: GWB, Painting and Drop Ceiling
- Flooring Including: VCT, Carpet and Linoleum
- Electrical Including Rough In and Finish
- Fire Alarm Design, Installation and Testing
- Communication Wiring, Finishing and Testing
- Fiber Optic Splicing and Testing
- Mechanical Including: Heating Systems, Plumbing Rough In and Finish and HVAC
- Generator Work on Under 2 MW Systems
For subcontracted work we have developed excellent partnerships with local contractors who share our commitment to each project.
- Site Work
- Environmental Remediation
- Specialty Roofing
- Sprinkler Installation
- Hood Suppression
- MCD Control and Alarm Systems